I bet you didn’t know you can get rid of stinky foot odor with Jello, did you? I know it sounds crazy, but I have found it to be one of the most effective ways to get rid of stinky feet problem.
Some times the best ideas are the craziest! Makes sure the Jello is not congealed and is lemon! Don’t allow the mix to stain your feet.
This is not a joke, it works!
1. Grab a bowel big enough for your feet to sit in.
2. Fill the bowl with warm water.
3. Set your feet in the water and slowly add Lemon Jell-o.
4. Have your feet sit in the bowel with the Jello. Don’t allow it to stain your feet.
5. Remove feet from the bowl and clean with soap and water.
6. Apply any moisturizer to your feet.